Achieving weight loss goals can be challenging and frustrating for many individuals. While numerous diets and exercise regimens are available, some people may find it challenging to stick to a traditional approach. Direct Primary Care (DPC) is a healthcare model that focuses on providing personalized, patient-centered care. Here are five lesser-known approaches to weight loss within the DPC model:
- Micronutrient Testing: A micronutrient test can identify nutrient deficiencies hindering weight loss efforts. Addressing these deficiencies can improve metabolism and energy levels.
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring: Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) tracks glucose levels throughout the day. CGM can identify blood sugar spikes leading to weight gain, and help patients make lifestyle changes accordingly.
- Food Sensitivity Testing: Food sensitivities can cause inflammation, bloating, and weight gain. Identifying and avoiding trigger foods can improve overall health and aid in weight loss.
- Mindful Eating: Mindful eating involves paying attention to hunger cues and eating slowly and intentionally. This approach can lead to healthier food choices and a better relationship with food.
- Group Support: Group support can provide accountability and motivation to achieve weight loss goals. Vancouver Direct Primary Care helps connect patients with resources in their community.
While these approaches may not be mainstream, they have shown promising results in helping patients achieve weight loss goals. Vancouver Direct Primary Care offers a personalized approach to healthcare, allowing for tailored weight loss strategies. If you’re struggling to lose weight, consider exploring DPC and these lesser-known approaches.
Vancouver Direct Primary Care is here to help you in your weight loss journey! For more on Vancouver Direct Primary Care’s Weight Loss Program click HERE. Our patient first zero surprises pricing is only $89/Month!